Have multiple children with varying ages and not able to enroll them in individual classes? Our Mixed Age class is the class for you! Mixed Age class brings adults and children of all ages together, providing a dynamic and integrated musical learning experience for everyone. The first child is $60 a month but second, third children etc. are only $48 a month with babies, newborn to 12 months, FREE with the enrollment of one full paying child.
What you’ll experience in class:
- Singing. From the first “Hello” song to the last “Goodbye,” exploring a variety of musical styles and genres leads children to find their own voice. Plus singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity, and socialization.
- Assorted Movement. Whether moving as a family, as a class, or as individuals, movement activities enhance coordination skills, create opportunities for imitation and exploration, and give everyone something to smile, rock, bounce, or dance about.
- Story Time. Reading aloud to children stimulates their curiosity, expands their knowledge, and broadens their understanding of language.
- Family Jam Children (and adults) will love selecting a unique instrument and joining in one big class jam session each week.
- Musical Concepts. Fun engaging activities bring out the musicality in everyone, from the youngest member of the family to the oldest. Together you’ll learn more about music as you learn more about each other.
- Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains how our musically based activities enhance your child’s complete development.
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and babies to kids age 7
- Weekly 45-minute class offered year-round
- Digital @Home Materials that includes music, ebooks, videos, tons of parent info and much more
- Tuition is $60 per month for first child including Digital @Home materials
- Tuition is $48 per month for additional children in a family. Children under a year are free with enrollment of an older child