Level 3: For Children 3 and 4 Years
His blanket becomes a superhero’s cape. A cardboard box doubles as her princess castle. Pots and pans become a drum set. And she sings all the time. Sound like someone you know? Every day brings a new discovery as your preschooler slowly opens the doors of individuality and independence.
Using the power of music, Kindermusik’s Level 3 class taps into your preschooler’s creative spirit and boundless energy and focuses on developing his learning strengths and self-confidence so he’ll be ready for school, prepared for future music lessons…or able to leap tall buildings.
What you’ll experience in class:
- Pretend Play. Pretend play activities are integrated with music, vocal development, storytelling, instrument exploration, listening, movement and literacy aspects of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, pretend play helps develop language, sensory, motor and cognitive skills.
- Musical Variety and Singing. Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for your child to explore his many voices and to use a “singing voice.” Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity and socialization.
- Storytelling and Literacy. Each class is built on the development of a story, so you’ll hear preschoolers search for the word to say what they mean and try to keep up with their busy minds, emerging wants, needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Parent Involvement. Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. He’ll experience both in our Level 3 classes. Caregivers participate in the last 10-15 minutes of class. Plus the At Home Materials ensures the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and preschoolers, ages 3 to 5 years
- Weekly 45-minute class offered year-round with the last several activities in class shared with parents
- Digital @Home materials that includes music, ebook, videos, tons of great parent info and much more
- Tuition is $60 per month and includes the digital @Home materials each month