Level 1: For 1-2 year olds
Get ready to sing, play, and move with your little one in this high-energy music class designed to be just right for very young children. This new Kindermusik curriculum focuses on your child's beginning movement, helping to build the muscles your young toddler needs to walk, run, and climb; and on vocal development, helping to nurture your child's speaking and singing voice. With a mix of both parent-child joint activities and child-focused activities, you’ll be able to join right in on all the singing and dancing while also getting the chance to observe how your young toddler learns on his or her own. Embark on Kindermusik’s fun new exploration of singing, swaying, laughing, and playing through Level 1, a just-right mix of early-childhood vocal play and language development, together time, and music and movement activities!
What you’ll experience in class:
- Variety of music. Musical diversity builds strong neural networks in toddler's forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument play. Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhances a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Discovery and Play. We use a variety of fun props like balls, hoops, scarves and more that encourage gross motor skills, spatial awareness skills, and inhibitory control.
- Together time. A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice. A Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development
- Learning continues at home. With the home materials, the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for children 1 to 2 years
- Weekly 45-minute class offered year-round
- Access to our online library with music and ebooks
- Tuition is $75 per month including Digital @Home materials